Combining 32 channels of AD/DA conversion, versatile Dante / HDX / Thunderbolt 3 host connectivity, and powerful integrated effects processing, the Antelope Galaxy 32 Synergy Core audio interface packs expansive I/O, premium clocking, and robust DSP into a 1 RU chassis, making it an extremely attractive solution for audio engineers in recording studios, post-production facilities, broadcast trucks, and live stage applications. To merge perfectly with high-end production systems, the Galaxy 32 Synergy Core supports 24-bit / 192 kHz audio with vast dynamic range and ultralow harmonic distortion. Connect directly to a Thunderbolt-equipped computer, tap into audio-over-IP networks via Dante, or use the interface as a 64-channel hub for a Pro Tools HDX system. In addition to the DB25 connectors for analog I/O, this interface features digital I/O including fiber-optic MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF. The dedicated 1/4″ monitor outputs are ideal for hooking up a pair of active monitors.
The Galaxy 32 Synergy Core also functions as a master clock, providing the same clarity and precision synonymous with Antelope, along with 64-bit AFC (Acoustically Focused Clocking) technology to handle jitter. Two wordclock outputs, a wordclock input, and a 10 MHz atomic clock input allow proper synchronization with a variety of digital equipment. Configure the interface locally or control it wirelessly from a second computer on the same network. Customizable presets are provided for fast saving and loading of complex configurations, letting you optimize the interface for completely different uses in an instant. The Galaxy 32 Synergy Core includes a bundle of 37 of Antelope’s real-time effects, which model heralded audio hardware including preamps, channel strips, EQs, compressors, and more. Thanks to the interface’s six DSP chips and two FPGA processors, you can easily access the effects for tracking and mixing, all with insensible latency and no burden on your computer’s CPU.
The configuration provides straightforward integration and reliable redundancy, with the secondary RJ-45 port serving as a backup 64-channel Dante route. Galaxy 32 Synergy Core allows extensive real-time backup and multilevel recording options throughout every production stage.
- Allocate all processing to the interface, thus saving your host computer CPU and memory
- Load effects while tracking or mixing and process with imperceptible latency
- Use up to 128 effects instances
- 18 equalizers
- 12 compressors and limiters
- Two preamps and channel strips
- Five special processing effects (reverb, de-esser, tremolo, auto-wah, and tuner)
- Upgrade your collection with effects modeled after legendary American console mic preamps, British solid-state channel strips, and many more. Expand your arsenal of creative tools with Antelope’s expandable effects library (optional).
- Built-in cooperation with Antares Auto-Tune Synergy (optional) adds live pitch correction to the Antelope Audio experience. Use the most iconic vocal effect in popular music during real-time recording, live performance, or in your mix.