VISTO 48 is a high-tech soundproofing and sound absorbing elastic panel for walls and ceilings. The different layers combined in the panel achieve much higher levels of sound insulation compared to the traditional materials such as glass, mineral, rock mineral wool or cork. The position of the highly elastic polyvinyl diaphragm (middle layer) works as soundproofing and sound absorbing membrane. The wavy shape of the porous material (front layer) is optimized geometry that increased sound absorption in the range 400-650 Hz, which are the most typical frequency of the human voice.
VISTO 48 is a patented product, the result of two years of elaboration, during which the actual parameters determining the acoustic properties were examined, such as:
* Airway resistance’s strength
* Viscous and thermal length of the pore
Soundproofing panel VISTO 48 is suitable for:
– Installation in plasterboard (as a substitute for traditional mineral wadding) above suspended ceilings, under raised floors, and as opened facing in studios and rehearsal.
– For wall sound insulation. The panel must be installed between supporting profiles of plasterboard structure, where it can be tucked between profiles adhered to the same wall with glue VISTO BOND or attached to mounting elements VISTO FIX.
– For raised floor soundproofing. VISTO 48 should be applied directly over an existing floor without gluing. More sound insulation for floors, see here.
– For above suspended raster ceiling installation. VISTO 48 panel has to be applied directly on the raster structure, which should be reinforced with additional hangers to prevent sagging.
|Size of the panel
|100 cm x 60 cm
|400 – 650 Hz