Looking for a portable and versatile active speaker for live sound applications? Then, look no further than the Mackie Thrash215, a 2-way powered PA speaker that includes a 2-channel mixer, great for small club/band PA systems, singer/songwriters, boardrooms, A/V presentations, classrooms, or as a personal monitor for practice or performance.
The Thrash215’s mixer features two combo XLR-1/4″ mic/line/Hi-Z channels with dedicated gain controls, while an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining additional speakers.
The tough, impact-resistant enclosure ensure protection from on-the-road wear and tear. The bottom of the cabinet provides a pole cup for mounting on a speaker pole or stand. The angled design allows the speaker to be used as a floor monitor for onstage performance monitoring.
At a Glance
- 1300W ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier
- Built-Like-A-Tank to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 55 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB)
- Max SPL: 126 dB
- Inputs 1 and 2 feature XLR/TRS combo inputs and accept both line, mic, and Hi-Z levels
- Mix output sums audio from both input channels
- 15” high-performance woofer
- 1” titanium compression driver
- Standard pole mount
- Equipped with 4 handles for easy loading
- Dual-angle monitor wedge for use as a floor monitor
- Rotatable grille badge
The Power to Perform
- With 1300W of ultra-efficient, reliable power, Thrash is the perfect start to your PA system. If you are a band that is ready to gig or even upgrade your rehearsal space, Thrash is ready to make it happen.
The Sound of Rock
- From Punk to Metal to Djent, Thrash is voiced to make your voice and instruments cut through in loud basement shows, garage rehearsals, and dusty old venues.
No Fuss I/O
- Want to plug in, crank it, and get playing? Thrash won’t get in your way. Dual combo XLR-1/4″ inputs plus a Mix Out are easy and versatile for connecting to your gear. You can even connect a microphone directly into either input, when you just need simple vocal reinforcement.
Take the Heat
- When things get hot, the automatic thermal limiting within Thrash will keep things in check so you can focus on your performance.