SWIT Pocket Wireless DMX Controller
Eliminate long DMX wiring cable runs for up to seven groups of light fixtures with the SWIT Electronics Pocket Wireless DMX Controller when the fixtures are connected by an optional wireless receiver. This portable DMX controller controls your fixtures wirelessly via 2.4 GHz or wired (requires optional USB to XLR cable). When using the wireless control with the optional receivers, it has a range of over 1300′ line-of-sight, which saves you the headache of running all that cable.
The unit features eight sliders for controlling up to eight channels per light fixture. You can create up to seven groups of lights, for a total of 56-channels. The controller powers from two AA batteries, which will run it for approximately four hours, and you can also power the unit via a micro-USB port using the included cable and USB power supply. To save power the unit enters sleep mode after one minute of inactivity.
2.4 GHz Wireless Quick Connect
- 2.4 GHz wireless transmission provides quick connecting, plug-and-play, and anti-interference over 1300′ transmission distance in line-of-sight
- One controller can be connected with multiple light adaptors
- Light adapters required but not included
Hard Wired DMX
8 Channel, 7 Groups DMX512 Control
- The LA-WR8 adopts standard DMX512 protocol, 8 faders and 7 groups for a total of 56 DMX channels
- Each group is indicated by a distinct color on the transmitter’s LED as well as on the optional receivers
- The Controller can be powered by 2 x AA batteries, continuously for up to 4 hours
- The unit enters sleep mode if there is no operation after 1 minute
- The Controller supports micro-USB power input as well, which means that You can use USB power bank to power the controller for extended run time
- The USB Type-A port will also supply power, allowing you to use it to charge USB devices
SWIT Light Adapter
For professional lights such as the Skypanel, SWIT PL-E series, and FL-C series that have a USB socket on the light, the USB-powered Light Adapter from SWIT operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency at distances up to 1312′ line of sight to control the lights.
- 2.4 GHz wireless; quick connection
- 1312′ line-of-sight transmission distance
- Compatible with all standard 5-pin DMX port lights
- Powered by USB