Record two wireless or wired microphones into your iOS/Android mobile device, Mac/Windows computer, or DSLR/mirrorless camera with the Saramonic SP-RX9, a UwMic9 Series dual-channel UHF wireless receiver/mixer designed for mobile journalism, video production, live streaming, and vlogging. With 96 selectable channels across the 514 to 596 MHz frequency band, auto-scan, and infrared syncing, the SP-RX9 provides reliable wireless signal reception up to 100m away from your transmitters. A built-in clamp securely holds smartphones from 6.6 to 8.4cm wide.
This receiver/mixer provides phantom power to its TA3M mini-XLR input and plug-in power to its two 3.5mm inputs, allowing it to accommodate wired microphones such as a shotgun or two lavaliers. Use the two 3.5mm outputs to simultaneously route audio to headphones and the 3.5mm input of your camera. The SP-RX9 can be powered by its long-lasting internal rechargeable battery or via an external USB battery pack (available separately). It includes a removable stabilizing handle and a versatile cable set with micro-USB to Lightning, micro-USB to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to USB Type-A, 3.5mm TRRS, and mini-XLR to XLR cables.
- Ideal for recording two wireless or wired microphones to your iPhone/iPad, Android smartphone/tablet, or DSLR/mirrorless camera
- UHF dual-channel wireless receiver operates in the 514 to 594 MHz frequency band and accepts signal from two wireless transmitters (available separately)
- 96 selectable channels in two groups (A and B)
- Auto-scan feature finds the best channels, and infrared ensures easy syncing
- Wireless operating range up to 100m
- TA3M mini-XLR input with phantom power; includes mini-XLR to XLR cable
- Two 3.5mm mic inputs with plug-in power
- Removable stabilizing handle with foam padding
- Powered via long-lasting internal Li-ion battery or external USB battery pack (available separately)
- Integrated smartphone clamp supports smartphone widths from 6.6 to 8.4cm and features a cold shoe mount for easy attachment of a microphone
- Includes Lightning, USB Type-C, and 3.5mm TRRS cables for plug-and-play operation with an array of devices
- Two 3.5mm output jacks for simultaneous connection to headphones and your recording device’s 3.5mm audio input
- Integrated display shows groups, channels, battery status, and more
- Power and RF/IR LED indicators