The Saramonic TX9 is a wireless UHF bodypack transmitter and clip-on lavalier microphone bundle that provide stellar, broadcast-quality sound and are fully compatible with the dual-channel UwMic9 RX9 receiver (sold separately). The TX9 works right out of the box and is extremely easy to use. It’s ideal for DSLRs, video cameras or portable audio recorders for capturing interviews, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV, news gathering, vlogging, YouTube videos and more. The TX9 features sturdy metal construction and delivers excellent sound quality in a low-cost package. It’s ultra-compact, lightweight, and easy to bring with you on every shoot.
The TX9 syncs with the RX9 receiver (sold separately) wirelessly through easy-to-use infrared sensors. The easy-to-read backlit LCD display lets you make quick adjustments to the intuitive menus in the brightest or darkest environments. The transmitter can be muted with the press of a button to give the person wearing it complete privacy, and the buttons can be “locked” when in use to prevent accidental muting or powering off.
This transmitter can be used with line-level audio, such as an output from a mixer. This can be useful at weddings and other events where you need to wirelessly transmit crystal-clear audio from a soundboard. The RF power output of the TX9 transmitter is also selectable. The “Low” setting lets you extend battery life in situations where the subject is close to the receiver. Medium and High are useful when the subject is going to be further away, or when you’re using the TX9 in an environment with more potential interference.
The included SR-M1 clip-on lavalier microphone features an omnidirectional pickup pattern that’sideal for use in video production because it captures sound equally no matter what direction it’s pointing when clipped to clothing.The microphone was designed to capture rich, crystal-clear sound and the transmitter features a locking BMP-type 1/8″ (3.5mm) mic input to prevent the micfrom accidentally being unplugged. The UwMic9 TX9 is a high-quality transmitter with professional features, excellent sound quality, and an unbeatable budget-friendly price.
- Broadcast-quality UHF wireless beltpack transmitter and lavalier microphone for the RX9 dual receiver (sold separately)
- Works right out of the box with easy plug-and-play operation, lavalier mic, mic clip, foam windscreen, and belt clip are all included
- Professional SR-M1 omnidirectional lavalier microphone provides natural sound that’s ideal for video production
- Durable all-metal construction with easy-to-read backlit LCD display and easy-to-use menus and controls
- Offers up to 100m operating distance with infrared that makes it easy to sync channels with receiver
- Channels: 96 selectable channels in 2 groups (A and B)
- Wireless Frequency Range: 514 MHz – 596 MHz
- Oscillator Type: PLL synthesizer
- Input: Locking 1/8” (3.5mm) TRS mini-jack
- Reference audio input level: –60 dBV (MIC input, 0 dB attenuation)
- Antenna: 1/4 λwire antenna
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB or more
- Voice Delay: 12 ms
- Reference Deviation: +/- 5 kHz (-60 dBV, 1 kHz input)
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Distortion: 0.5% or less
- Spur Suppression: -60 dB
- Batteries: 2 LR6/AA size batteries
- Dimensions: 170.9 x 63.5 x 30.0mm
- Weight: 211.4g (without batteries)