Phonum allows small conferences, including video or teleconferencing, with participants at remote locations. In the office or conference room on site, the maximum number of participants is 8 people.
Phonum is powered by a Li-Ion battery, which is charged via the USB port. If necessary, the device can also be operated via USB, the battery is then charged parallel to the application.
Phonum is operated via capacitive touch sensors with which the user accepts or ends calls, increases or decreases the volume, selects the polar pattern and can mute or activate the microphone.
Phonum has three microphone modes: omnidirectional, cardioid and beamforming. When the microphone is operating in the beamforming mode, the microphone automatically adjusts to the direction of the person speaking. The selected microphone mode is indicated by line-shaped lights.
• Easily connect to smartphones or PCs for phone calls via Bluetooth® and USB-Connection
• Conference calls can be undertaken via voice and video call apps such as Skype
• Specifically developed Gecko 360° technology with innovative Fix & Follow Voice-Tracking
• The special arrangement of three capsules in the microphone array ensures clear 360° voice transmission
• The downwards directed premium loudspeaker radiates sound 360° crystal-clear all over the room