Mounted with gold plated connectors.
This twin lead loudspeaker cable is the twin version of the CS – 12 HF. Main aim is to provide a high quality flat twin lead cable at a low price.
The 2 conductors are made of 147 strands of 0.16 mm. diameter high purity Matched Crystal OFC with a very dense pure silver coating.
- Each conductor exhibits a cross-section area of 2.96 mm², equalling AWG 12.5.
- Covering the two conductors you find an extra Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer to improve the sonic performance and to transform the radiated magnetic field into an audio-signal again.
- The resistance per lead is: 0.58 Ohm/100 meter.
- The capacitance between the 2 leads is: 32 pF/meter.
- The cable jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ® 3, a very flexible and mechanically superb insulation material.
- The insulation of the plus and minus leads is different in shape with printing in the flat middle section. Both properties are easy polarity finders. Type printing on every 25 cm. (10″) makes cutting of specified lengths very easy.
- This cable is available in a very attractive matt cream color.
Our 4.0 mm. Ø cable entrance diameter Bus type Universal Speaker Connectors and our DIY Screw-On Speaker Connectors are excellently suited for the CS – 122 HYBRID.
|Product category||Speaker cable|
|Product category||Speaker cable – Twin-lead, Entry-level|
|Cable type||Twin conductor|
|Conductor material||HYBRID: High purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC + Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s)|
|Design purpose||Loudspeaker cable|
|Conductor||2x(2.96 mm² / AWG 12.5 / 147)|
|External diameter||16.5 mm. wide; 6.0 mm. thick|
|Resistance||0.58 Ohm/100 m.|
HULLIFLEX ® 3 / 300 Vrms min.