he black Sennheiser ME 2 is a miniature professional lavalier microphone featuring a locking 3.5mm connector for Sennheiser transmitters and engineered for reliable, interference-resistant performance with wireless systems—making it a popular choice for presentations, interviews, broadcast work, and film/video applications.
With a speech-focused frequency response from 50 Hz to 18 kHz, the ME 2 filters out muddying lows and extreme highs to provide clear, intelligible results for instructors, journalists, and presenters in need of a solid workhorse lavalier they can depend on. The mic handles SPL levels up to 130 dB without distorting, while the omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from 360° around the capsule, helping to deliver consistent levels, even when the talent turns away from the capsule.
The ME 2 features a durable 5.2’ cable that provides ample room for movement and terminates in a locking 3.5mm connector wired for Sennheiser wireless transmitters. The electret condenser capsule requires 7.5V of power from your wireless transmitter, portable audio recorder, or similar compatible device. An integrated windscreen helps to reduce wind noise, and a lapel clip is included.
Locking 3.5mm ConnectorCompatible Wireless Transmitters
- Sennheiser: Works with Sennheiser transmitters equipped with a locking 3.5mm connector, including the following models: SK 100 G1, SK 100 G2, SK 100 G3, SK 100 G4, SK 1093, SK 20, SK 300 G1, SK 300 G2, SK 300 G3, SK 300 G4, SK 500 G1, SK 500 G2, SK 500 G3, SK 500 G4, SK AVX, SK D1, SK-XSW, SL Bodypack DW, EW-D SK, EW-DX SK, and XSW-D MINI JACK TX
- Third-Party Devices: The ME 2 will work with many third-party wireless transmitters and portable audio recorders that are equipped to supply 7.5V through a locking 3.5mm connector with a Sennheiser wiring configuration.
Industry-Proven PerformanceHeadroom for Standard Vocal ApplicationsThe ME 2 is designed to handle up to 130 dB SPL without distorting, providing headroom for broadcast-quality interviews, speech, and dialog.
Omnidirectional Polar PatternThe forgiving omnidirectional polar pattern picks up sound from all around the mic and provides a consistent frequency response, even for off-axis sound. This helps to supply clear, intelligible speech and vocals, even when the talent isn’t speaking directly toward the microphone.
Speech-Centered Frequency ResponseWith a frequency range from 50 Hz to 18 kHz, the ME 2 filters out unnecessary high and low frequencies for accurate and transparent speech reproduction.
Optimized for WirelessThe ME 2 has been engineered with an updated capsule and a more durable cable featuring a gold connector to better resist interference and provide a strong signal when used with wireless systems.
Sennheiser ME 2 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
€132.50 (inc tax)
- For Broadcast, Journalism & Presentation
- Omnidirectional for Consistent Levels
- For Sennheiser & Compatible Transmitters
- Requires 7.5V Power
- Integrated Windscreen
- Includes Lapel Clip
SKU: ME2 Category: Wired Microphones Tags: #sennheiser, lavalier, microphone, omnidirectional, pro audio
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 1 cm|