500-Watt Digital Subwoofer Amplifier
This premium 500-watt digital subwoofer amplifier delivers ample power for up to two PSB passive subwoofers. The built-in digital signal processor (DSP) allows the installer to create several EQ settings as well as containing profiles tailored for PSB subwoofers, in home theater or HiFi applications.
The CS 500W Digital Subwoofer Amplifier features a built-in limiter circuit that filters the incoming information and keeps it from driving the subwoofer beyond safe operating parameters. It can be powered up by several means including signal sensing and 12 volt trigger. A rack mount kit enables the subwoofer amplifier to be mounted into a 1U rack space. The CS 500W gives the installer the necessary power and control to seamlessly blend subwoofers into any musical or theater environment.
- 500-Watt Digital Subwoofer Amplifier
- Drives two passive subwoofers simultaneously
- DSP implementation of EQ calibrated speaker profiles
- DSP profile adjustments (movies, music, flat)
- Terminal block speaker connector accommodates ten- gauge speaker cable
- IR in with up to 4 selectable IR channels
- Auto on/off or 12V trigger in
- Low level inputs/outputs
- 1U rack height
- Removable rack ears and feet included
- Switchable power supply
- Detachable power cord
- <0.5W standby power consumption