Looking for a truly portable and versatile speaker for on-the-go sound applications? Then look no further than the Mackie Thump Go, an 8″, portable, battery-powered loudspeaker with a 2-channel mixer and integrated DSP, great for singer/songwriters, busking, small club/band PA systems, boardrooms, A/V presentations, classrooms, or as a personal monitor for practice or performance.
The rear panel features two combo XLR-1/4″ mic/line channels with dedicated gain controls, while an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining additional speakers. For quick and easy setup, the integrated DSP provides four speaker mode presets (Music, Live, Monitor, and Sub). Simply select your application for the best sound.
Additionally, channel two can pair with any Bluetooth device for audio streaming and there is a link button, which will connect two Thump Gos together for stereo operation. Other features include an indoor/outdoor mode button, music ducking, which lowers the music volume when using a microphone, feedback extermination, and an LED on/off button which controls the LED on the front of the speaker.
Advanced Powered Loudspeaker
- 8″ high-output woofer
- 1″ titanium dome compression driver
- 200W power
- LF: 175W
- HF: 25W
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
Quick One-Button Speaker Mode Selection
- For application-specific voicing
- Music: Full-range mode with focus on increased bass and brilliant high frequencies. A great place to start for most DJ / music playback applications
- Speech: Features low-frequency roll-off to mitigate thumps and adds boost and sparkle to midrange and high frequencies. This plug-and-play mode is great for singer/songwriters
- Monitor: Features a low-frequency roll-off and a reduction around 2 kHz to ensure maximum gain before feedback in monitor applications.
- Sub: Rolls off the low end of the Thump Go loudspeaker to match properly with the DRM18S subwoofer (sold separately).
- Features 2 channels with Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Great for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- XLR output for daisy-chaining additional speakers
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Bluetooth Link for connecting an additional Thump Go for stereo operation
- Indoor/Outdoor modes
- Music ducking for lowering volume of music when using a mic
- Feedback elimination