The Desono MASK2 2.5″ surface mount loudspeaker delivers crystal clear sound for all your public address and background music needs. Available in black or white, its 2.5” paper cone woofer provides high SPL and extremely low distortion, ensuring unprecedented clarity over the entire frequency spectrum.
Brackets supplied with the MASK2 loudspeakers allow them to be mounted under various angles, in corners, or on solid surfaces such as walls or ceilings.
In combination with the compact dual coil SUBLIME subwoofer, the Desono MASK2 loudspeakers are the perfect solution for small- and medium-sized rooms that demand superior speech intelligibility and full range music reproduction.
- Bars and Restaurants
- Retail Outlets
- Health and Fitness Clubs
- Houses of Worship
- Exhibit Halls
- Corporate Meeting Rooms
- Operating Mode Passive
- Operating Environment Indoor
- Operating Range (-10dB) 125 Hz to 22 kHz
- Nominal Beam-width (H x V) 110 x 110
- Transducers 1 x 2.5″ (64 mm) paper cone
- Continuous Power Handling @ Nominal Impedance 17V 35W @ 8Ω (140W peak)
- Nominal Sensitivity @ 1m: @ 1W 84 dB @ 2.83V 84 dB
- Nominal Maximum SPL @ 1m: Peak 105 dB Continuous 99 dB
- Recommended Accessories 150 Hz, 12dB/Oct High Pass
- Recommended Amplifiers 35W – 70W @ 8Ω (17V – 24V)
- Input Connection 2-way Euroblock connector
- Mounting Provisions Turn/tilt bracket
- Environmental IP60 per IEC 60529