CMRQ108 is a 6.5” two-way low impedance high-end loudspeaker in a stylish design loved by architects and interior designers. These in-wall / in-ceiling speakers are very easy to integrate in high-end audio chains or cinema surround systems and will offer a soundstage, unheard in its price range.
This rectangular loudspeaker is 8 ohms standard, but can easily be switched to 12 ohms. This way you can use two speakers in parallel on one amplifier channel, giving a total load impedance of 6 ohms, a standard for most surround receivers.
The housing is made of high quality ABS with thin edges. The grille is made of steel and even without the grille the CMRQ108 looks fantastic.
The speaker has a 6.5” bass mid-speaker with a Kevlar cone and low loss rubber surround. High frequencies are covered by a 1” silk dome tweeter that is pivotable what makes it possible to adjust the sound direction what allows you to create the perfect sound exactly where you want to enjoy the music.
- Height in mm: 296mm
- Depth in mm: 78
- Installation grip range in mm 1 – 30
- Woofer size in inch: 6.5
- Tweeter size in inch: 1
- Color: white
- Low impedance dynamic power in watts: 120
- SPL 1W/1m in dB: 85.4
- Frequency response in Hz 45 – 25K
- Grille main material: steel
- Applicable low impedance: yes
- Horizontal dispersion angle 1000 Hz:180°
- Closest RAL color (subject to deviations) : RAL9016
- Width in mm: 196
- Cutout in mm: 275 x 175
- Loudspeaker system: 2-way
- Woofer cone material: kevlar
- Mounting system: 6 screws
- Impedance in ohms: 8/12
- Low impedance: RMS power in watts: 60
- Max SPL 1m in dB: 107
- Main construction material: ABS plastic
- IP rating: 60
- Applicable in 100V: no
- Vertical dispersion angle 1000 Hz: 180°