Mounted with 24 carat gold plated BERRI Bus Connectors – 8.3mm [Banana or Spade]
This very attractive dark-red colored mat finished twin-lead speaker cable is designed to produce the best transfer quality at an affordable price.
- Each lead consists of 483 x 0.15 mm. high purity Matched Crystal (MC) OFC strands with a dense and very pure silver coating.
- The resistance per lead is just: 0.21 Ohm/100 meter.
- The metal cross-section area for each conductor is: 8.54 mm², equalling AWG 8.
- The capacitance between the 2 leads is a nice and low 27 pF/meter.
- Covering the 2 conductors you will find an extra Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer.
This layer dramatically improves the sonic qualities of The MAGNUM HYBRID.
- The cable jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ® 5, a very flexible and mechanically superb insulation material.
- The plus and minus leads are different in jacket shape with gold colored printing in the flat middle-section. Both properties are easy polarity finders.
- Type printing at 25 cm. (10″) distance makes cutting of specified lengths very easy.
|Product category||Hi-Fi – Speaker cable|
|Product category||Speaker cable – Twin-lead, Mid-range|
|Cable type||Twin conductor|
|Conductor material||HYBRID: High purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC + Linear Structured Carbon®saturated layer(s)|
|Design purpose||Loudspeaker cable|
|Conductor||2x(8.54 mm² / ~AWG 8 / 483)|
|External diameter||27.0 mm. wide 7.5 mm. thick|
|Resistance||0.21 Ohm/100 m.|
HULLIFLEX®5 / 300 Vrms min.