The Saramonic SR-XLR35 is a microphone cable with a standard female XLR connector on one end, and an 1/8“ (3.5mm) TRRS connector at the other end — which enables you to plug professional microphones directly into mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) as well as cameras (DSLRs, mirrorless, and video cameras). Using the SR-XLR35 is incredibly easy. You just connect an XLR microphone, select either camera mode or mobile device mode, plug it in and start recording.
The SR-XLR35 is a remarkably affordable piece of equipment that can vastly improve the sound quality of your productions. It’s compatible with any camera that features a 1/8“ (3.5mm) microphone input, or any Android or Apple device that features a headphone jack. Whether you’re shooting with a powerful DSLR or the phone in your pocket, the SR-XLR35 will seriously improve your sound.
Any dynamic XLR microphone can be used with the SR-XLR35. Battery-powered condenser microphones can be used as well, like the Saramonic SR-TM1 shotgun (sold separately). The female XLR connector on the SR-XLR35 features a locking mechanism that prevents the mic from accidentally getting unplugged, and its 9.84-foot (3m) cable gives you plenty of length to work with. A handy hook-and-loop cable wrap is included to keep the SR-XLR35 tidy.
- Lets you connect professional XLR microphones directly to mobile devices and cameras to make professional sounding recordings with ease
- Compatible with DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, cinema cameras, video cameras and more, works with Android and Apple devices that feature headphone jacks
- incredibly easy-to-use with simple plug-and-play operation, works with any dynamic XLR microphone and self-powered condenser microphones
- 9.84-foot (3m) cable provides plenty of length, locking female XLR connector prevents mic from accidentally getting unplugged
- Works with audio recording apps, video shooting apps, teleconferencing apps and more