Solid. Simple. Astounding.
Many in-wall installations require in-wall subwoofer solutions. This presents a unique challenge to our design team who was not willing to sacrifice the integrity of our highly acclaimed traditional subwoofer line. We started by implementing two of our hand-built, woven fiberglass cone woofers and incorporating them into a solid frame — all less than 4-inches deep. The high-excursion drivers work to “take the wall out of the equation” and deliver the deep impact and excitement that theater-philes demand. Matched with our powerful CWA-1 amplifier, the pair is lethal.
- Requires separate power amplifier
- Recommended power: 40-200 watts
- Frequency response: 39-200 Hz (±3dB)
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88dB (anechoic chamber), 90dB (typical listening room)
- Dual 8″ fiberglass woofers
- Overall dimensions: 11-1/16″W x 18-1/4″H
- Cutout: 9-3/4″W x 16-7/8″H
- Mounting depth: 4″