TECSOUND is a high-density polymer-based, asphalt-free, synthetic soundproofing membrane, that offers good acoustic insulation in different building elements. It is equipped with a tissue non-tissue polypropylene fleece on its upper side to improve the tear strength of the membrane and at the same time offers protection or a finishing.
- High acoustic insulation, combined with soft, flexible elements
- High sound damping capacity on metal surfaces
- Easy to handle and adaptable to uneven surfaces
- Easy to cut with a knife or scissors
- Good bonding to most of the types of surfaces
- Acts as a vapor control layer
- Cold- and heat-resistance
- Excellent aging resistance
- Soundproofing against airborne noise in ceilings and lightweight roofs.
- Reduction of the impact noise level in all types of floors, sandwiched between floor slabs and loose-laid flooring.
- Damping of impact noise caused by atmospheric agents on metal decks.
- Combined with sound-absorbent materials, it offers products with a high acoustic performance