The CMAR6-W is a chlorine and salt water proof two-way 6.5″ loudspeaker. This marine speaker has been designed especially to offer superb sound and efficiency even in the most difficult, humid and hot conditions.
The fully plastic housing and stainless steel grille of the CMAR6-W loudspeaker are an absolute guarantee against rust and allow use in temperatures up to 95°C. Especially for use in yachts, cruise ships or sauna’s.
We have combined the best quality components with rigorous engineering specifications which results in a speaker that offers both durability and a great sound.
The CMAR Marine Series is available in 5.25″ (CMAR5-W), 6.5″ (CMAR6-W) and 8″ (CMAR8-W), so that there is always a speaker that exactly fits your needs!
- Depth in mm: 68
- Installation grip range in mm 1 – up
- Woofer size in inch: 6.5
- Tweeter size in inch: 1
- Color: white
- Low impedance dynamic power in watts: 60
- SPL 1W/1m in dB: 89
- Frequency response in Hz 78 – 20K
- Grille main material: stainless steel
- Applicable low impedance: yes
- Horizontal dispersion angle 1000 Hz: 180°
- Closest RAL color (subject to deviations) : RAL9003
- Width in mm: 196
- Cutout in mm: 275 x 175
- Loudspeaker system: 2-way
- Woofer cone material: polypropylene
- Mounting system: 4 screws
- Impedance in ohms: 8/12
- Low impedance: RMS power in watts: 30
- Max SPL 1m in dB: 104
- Main construction material: ABS plastic
- IP rating: 65
- Applicable in 100V: no
- Vertical dispersion angle 1000 Hz: 180°
- Net weight product in kg: 1.00