Easily connect the NODE 2i wireless music streamer to any existing stereo system to unlock and discover a universe of audio streaming. With more than enough analog and digital input/output options to please the most dedicated audiophile, the NODE 2i connects your gear to all the music ever recorded. Online streaming services, Internet radio and even your own digital music library held on a computer, smartphone or external drive—the NODE 2i brings infinite playback choices into your very own high-fidelity sonic domain.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Featuring digital and analog input/output options, headphone stereo mini jack, subwoofer RCA mono.
- Seamlessly stream music from a CD player or turntable through the NODE 2i to other Bluesound Players.
- Simple setup directly inside the user-friendly BluOS Controller app.
- Access and stream Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Control music wirelessly with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Connect Bluesound to your Amazon Echo with the skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from wireless stereo components throughout your house — all in sync.